Japannext PTS brings together members and investors in an efficient and transparent securities marketplace.
Become a member and experience the spread improvement of trading at Japannext PTS.
Your firm must be a registered broker-dealer in Japan and registered with JSCC (Japan Securities Clearing Corporation) for
clearing and settlement.
For further information feel free to contact us at .
For new participants we guarantee a simple and transparent onboarding procedure which typically takes
4 to 6 weeks from the initial kick-off meeting to completion. We support participants competently and reliably during
the entire process. The diagram below provides an overview of the connectivity process and all relevant milestones.
- Client request for information
- Gather requirements
- Send onboarding documents
- Client’s internal approval
- Confirmation for service
- Client’s documents signoff
- Install network lines
- Install managed routers
- Extend connectivity to client’s network
- Perform functional test on UAT environment
- Perform weekend testing on the production environment
- GO LIVE!
The goal of the business setup is to obtain regulatory and legal approval for your institution as a trading participant.
The documents required for participation must be completed in full, legally signed, and forwarded to SBI Japannext.
Service Documentation Set
- PTS Service Agreement
- Data License Agreement
|Market Data Vendor
- PTS Connectivity Agreement
- Data License Agreement
|End investor seeking data subscription
Application Package for Participant
|Application Forms and Related Documents
- Account Open Form
- Japannext PTS Terms and Conditions
- Japannext PTS Trading Rules
|Legal and Compliance Papers
- Identification for Participant
- Identification for Trade Person in Change
- Insider Registration Form
- Statement on Non Antisocial Forces
- Company Disclosure
- Statement of Best Execution Policy
In operations setup the focus is on establishing problem free connectivity with Japannext PTS.
- IP-VPN, point-to-point connection (3, 10, 100 Mbit and 1 Gbit), or co-location (1 Gbit or 10 Gbit).
- Clients can choose from the following carriers: KDDI, NTT, KVH, and SBT.
- Application forms must be filled out by the client to establish connections.
- Japannext PTS manages connections to the client’s end point for the production environment.
- Japannext PTS managed service is optional for the UAT environment.
- We provide an escalation contact list from Japannext PTS side.
- We request an escalation contact list from the client side.
- Clients need to specify desired number of order entry ports in the request form.
- We provide IP addresses and port numbers that the client may connect to.
- Order entry IDs will be decided by Japannext PTS and given to the client.
- Clients have the option to develop their own market data feed handlers. In this case we provide:
- IP addresses and port numbers of the market data servers.
- Authentication accounts and passwords to access the market data feed.
- Multicast dissemination of market data feed through PIM-SSM for co-location clients.
- Clients who wish a turnkey solution may consider any of the major market data vendors.